KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
· Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
· Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
· Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
· Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship
· Develop a comprehensive regional Partner map, outlining current Partner capabilities, capacity and gaps.
· Work with internal and Partner stakeholders to enable sales and technical cross-training of the product.
· Work with respective field teams on demand gen initiatives and campaigns.
· Manage assigned regional Partners to agreed sales goals.
· Manage regular business reviews between the company and Partners.
· Prospect and generate fresh leads to maintain a full direct sales pipeline
· Close and process all prospects, managing an end-to-end sales lifecycle while leveraging your Partner community
· Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
· Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
· 3+ years of experience in Channel Sales.
· Should have good communication skills.
· Should be having his/her own conveyance.