Techno functional Project manager, experienced in handling complete cycle of product development, deployment and customer support, involving globally distributed stakeholders.
· Ability to work with any team composition; trainee to veterans. Tech savvy and hands-on.
· Experienced with on-premise, cloud and mobile products.
· Work domain- Business Intelligence (Analytics & Reporting products) and GRC.
· Overall 14+ years of IT experience including project management of 4+ years.
· Practicing Scrum over 7 years, implemented agile in new teams (3 years of scrum master role)
· Vast experience covering Customer support, Partner engagement, Product management, Test automation, QA and Development.
· Worked with Global level teams – product development and cross functional (co-ordinate between Services teams, R&D, UX team, Dev architect, QA, Partners, Sales & Customer support teams)
· Actively involved in building product roadmaps
Program Management, MetricStream (2015-2017)
· Responsible for managing requirement & project delivery for new feature development and technical support for assigned customer accounts.
· Successfully delivered multiple customer projects in parallel, involving new feature development, bug fixes and product upgrades.
· Lead org wide team building activities, active contribution to innovation.
· Managed dynamic team of developers and QA members, introduced Skill development and training plans.
· Implemented agile practices with new teams, with process adaptation to consider practical operational needs.
· Created various agile templates to ease and facilitate scrum practice. Advocated agile to other teams in the LOB.
· Customer engagement and support calls involving customers on various business domains.
· Contract review and interpretation to device support strategy and customer onboarding
Product Management, SAP Mobile BI, SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd (2013-2015)
· Maintained customer interactions and design thinking workshops for product requirements on SAPBI Mobile
· Experienced in creation of product backlogs, SWOT analysis, drafting Product roadmap based on the customer input analysis.
· Created user stories, elaboration of features to the team and ensuring product development is in-line with market and customer expectations.
Customer Support / Partner engagement SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd (2011-2013)
· Spearheaded handling of customer queries on the product, including escalations and driving customer adoption.
· Customer calls to de-escalate issues involving global stakeholders and customers. Streamlined incident management (customer tickets), best practices for customer communications.
· Co-ordinate with partners and development teams for prioritizing and delivery of fixes to customers. Also acted as scrum master to manage development team during this time.
· Implemented best practices in tracking customer incidents and team communications.
Development & QA roles, SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd & others (2000-2011)
· Worked as developer on IOS and created SAP BI mobile app POC for iPHONE.
· Java and dotNET versions of Businessobjects WebIntelligence product
· Scrum master for product development team, optimized development practices including unit test framework. Active part in continuous integration process with product builds.
· Managed SDK test automation team to create end-to-end automation framework with nightly run including installation, execution, result management and failure alerts.
· Managed Product standard testing for few product releases (complete range of non-functional requirements)
· Site champion for global implementation of new version of tool (NextGen CSS) for customer message handling and delivery of fixes with up-port to multiple development streams that are prevailing due to SAP’s product support policy.
· As a Test architect, implemented various Quality processes in teams, driving Test strategy and test automation to ensure high quality delivery of the product.
· Maintained Quality metrics, driving CAPA (corrective and preventive actions).
· Automated various day-to-day processes using VBA macros
· Worked on building automation scripts using Shell and awk for data processing and test automation in i2 technologies.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
· VP award for customer defects management – For bringing down escalations, maintaining repository of customer test reports, enabling support teams to handle escalations better
· Various Customer appreciations – for working closely with various stakeholders to enable solution go-live.
· ‘Avatar’ program award for contribution on Innovation
· Team award for Product delivered with Best Quality
· Development center level award as True team player
· MSc IT, Kuvempu university, Mysore
· PMP : Recently passed PMP exam with ‘Above Target’ score (new syllabus 2018)
· CSM : Scrum Master accredited certification
· DataScience : DataScience modules from UPGRAD learning
· Cloud : IBM Cloud essentials (Bluemix & Cloud foundry) certification
· DevOps : IT Automation certification by Google
· Block chain : Block chain essentials & foundation developer course by IBM
· Well-versed with Linux, Shell scripts, worked on all Unix platforms, PERL & awk scripts
· Basics: J2EE, java script, C++, ASP.NET, VBA macros, C#, Objective-C, Jenkins, Github, Sqlplus, Oracle
· Microsoft Projects, Excel and PowerPoint for project management and reporting
· Automation tools – Silk test & Selenium.
· DevOps – Ruby with Chef, Docker, Prometheus monitoring (Coursera certification)
· Landscape setup involving clustered setups, apache, Tomcat, Jboss, weblogic, websphere & other appservers
· Analytics, Data warehousing and ETL tools (SAP Business Objects), Bigdata workshop, Python, Cloud essentials, Blockchain essentials and foundation developer courses, SAP CRM for incident management
- Business Intelligence
- Mobile development
- Project Management
- 2008-2009 MSc IT