SUMMARY for Lean Consultant Bangalore
Manufacturing professional with 3.7 years of experience. Trained in Lean manufacturing implementation and thrives in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced work environment. Passionate and enthusiastic, with extensive knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement principles.
· Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
· Continuous improvement specialist
· 5S implementation
· Root cause problem solving analysis
· Project Management experience
· SAP experience
· Tecnomatix (Plant Simulation) experience
· Experience in Toyota Production System
1. SNic Solutions
Designation – Lean Consultant
Duration – July 2017 till present
1) BMW, Chennai
Analysis of Logistics and Assembly line. Setting standard time using MTM codes for Assembly line for X5 model. Identifying bottleneck areas and activities with implementation of Kaizens. Reducing Muri, Mura and Muda.
2) BHEL, Bangalore
Analysis of PV Cell Line (Solar cells) for productivity improvement. Increasing the throughput of the semi-automated cell manufacturing line using continuous observation work sampling and activity sampling methodology. Machine and manpower utilization analysis. Identification of value-adding and non-value adding activities. Recommendation for improvement in processes.
3) Baxter, Ahmedabad
Analysis of packaging area to maximize yield. Implementation of Kaizen methodologies which included defining KPIs to monitor & its current state (visual management), Daily Kaizen and organization of spaces using 5S.
2. PREMIER CNC TOOL ROOM
Designation – Operation executive
Duration – 1 Year (Jun’16 – Jun’17)
Key Responsibility Area – Facilitating continuous improvement through applying Lean principles. Using the LEAN tools and methodology for continuous improvement. Training operators on Lean methodologies to improve productivity. Ensure best practices are followed in the company. Creating SOP to standardize procedures.
3. JOHN CRANE SEALING SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD
Designation – Project Engineer
Duration – 1 Year 10 Months (July’12 – May’14)
Key Responsibility Area – Techno-commercial – Pre-order – Fluid specific seal selection with consideration of all the technical aspects and pricing of the seals. Turning around the quotes within 5 days to the customer(OEMs).
Post-order – Booking the order in SAP. Coordinating with the manufacturing unit for shipment and delivery of seals. Working with all cross-functional teams for delivery for quotation and drawings.
Projects handled – Reliance Jamnagar, Shell among others
1. Operating System – Windows
2. Software – SAP – Sales and Distribution module, Materials Management module
3. Software – MS Office, Tecnomatix (Plant Simulation)
1. MBA in Lean Operations & Systems from Institute of Management, Christ University, Bengaluru (2014-16) with 68.70%.
2. B.E. in Industrial Engineering & Management from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru (2007-2011) with 72.46%.
3. 12th from K.L.E. College, Bengaluru (2007) with 80.17%.
4. 10th from Sri Vani Education Centre, Bengaluru (2005) with 91.04%.
- • Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- • Project Management experience
- • SAP experience
- • Tecnomatix (Plant Simulation) experience
Institute of Management, Christ University, Bangalore, India
Specialization in Lean operations
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India
Specialization in Industrial Engineering
- July, 2017 Lean Consultant
PREMIER CNC TOOL ROOM
- June, 2016-June, 2017 Operation executive
JOHN CRANE SEALING SYSTEMS INDIA PVT LTD
- July, 2012-May, 2014 Project Engineer