Summary– Shilpi has been a Voice & Accent trainer with predominant skills in Behavioral or Soft Skills Training and Voice Modulation/Accent Neutralization training. Her excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with activity-based training and her extensive experience in Customer Service, Soft/Behavioral Skills, Voice Modulation and Accent-Neutralization Trainings render her an extremely dynamic trainer who has trained with various prestigious clients (Call/Contact Centers, Corporate houses, IT & non-IT firms) like HCL technologies, TCS, IMS training center etc.
An M.Com, Shilpi has experience in customization, planning and preparation of various Modules, Session and Lesson Plans for different Training Programs. Shilpi’s main focus as a trainer has been in the following training:
•Business Communication skills – both Verbal & written
•Interpersonal skills enhancement
•Campus to Corporate
•Diversity & Cross Cultural Sensitization
•Team building & Group Dynamics
•Assertiveness & Confidence building
•Interviewing skills & Resume writing
•Etiquette – personal, business, telephone
•Corporate dressing & Personal grooming
•Mentoring & Coaching skills centering on Leadership and Feedback methodology
•Conflict Management, with a lean to Team Bonding/Communication skills/Motivation skills
•Negotiation & Effective Sales skills, with an add-in of Motivation skills
•Delivered customized workshops
To achieve a position utilising organisational, interpersonal & communication skills to grow with the growth of an organisation.
- Currently working with Bodhisutra Learning Center and Global Talent Track as a Freelance English, Soft Skill and Corporate Trainer.
- Teach Grammar ( extensive usage when and how to use)
- Voice( both active and passive)
- Phonetics( both vowel and consonant sounds)
- Prepare candidates for Interview and Group Discussion.
- Correct pronunciation with the help of Syllable Stress
- Tell techniques to control pauses
- Corporate training ( PPT’s on various topics like- Customer Centricity, Resume writing, team work, Critical and Analytical thinking, Email Etiquettes etc)
Worked with Achievers Point as a Verbal Faculty for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, Bank PO and Spoken English
- Taught Reading comprehension
- Listening tests
- Writing letters( both formal and informal) and Essays
- Speaking( taught tenses, sounds , cue card topics, imaginary situations)
Worked as a freelance soft skill trainer with IMS training centre-Took communication classes of MBA and B.TECH students
Worked as a Process Developer with HCL BPO
- Handling customer query related to their British Telecom bills.
- Providing them proper resolution accordingly.
- Giving them waivers if relevant and required as per the
- Taking payment for their BT bills over the phone.
Worked as a Process Associate with TCS-E Serve ltd primarily known
As Citigroup Global Services (P) Ltd
- Handling the customer for their payments according to their billing cycles.
- Resolving their service issues and disputes.
- Going for the settlement after checking their payment track record.
- Making cardholders aware of their due dates and billing cycles to avoid the account to slip into delinquency.
- Adhere to all standards on processes and procedures.
Conduct regularly quality checks to ensure standards are compiled.