PROFICIENCY FORTE – For resume call 9910612773
Senior management customer operations professional with 19 years of experience in senior leadership roles across diverse organizations. Strong and proven track record of delivering profitable growth in highly competitive markets, developing and implementing strategies for new services. Exploring challenging managerial assignments with a professionally managed organization
Customer Service Delivery
P&L Accountability / Management
Resource Planning & Management
Team / People Leadership
Services Sales Planning / Enablement
Business Innovation & Agility
Continuous Service Improvement
Innovation & Capability Growth
Process Simplification & Re-Designing
Cost Reduction Strategies
Collaboration & coordination
Leadership Strengths & Highlights
Proven ability in defining pricing strategies & restructuring of business operations based on collated market intelligence on competition; Proficient in analysis of sales figures & forecasting sales volumes, analysis & interpretation of trends to facilitate planning.
Excellent track record in envisioning & leading revenue and growth initiatives grounded solidly on business and economic value; successfully designed & implemented technical solutions, delivering a strong ROI.
Strong background in implementing strategic initiatives, developing market penetration techniques, competition/ market analysis; evaluating market response/ requirements to be communicated to various teams for accomplishment of business goals.
Adept at setting up an effective distribution & channel network for enhancing market penetration across the target market segment. Guide distribution teams in effectively closing identified business deals with potential revenue impact.
Proficient in various operational aspects of telecom post paid operations as well as service quality parameters aimed at enhancing client satisfaction
Proven expertise in seamlessly collaborating with ‘C’ level executives, senior management, stakeholders, business partners, customers and team members to deliver responsive and quality strategic, operational and business outcomes.
Proactive decision maker, having practical management style and excellent skills in management of people capability including performance management, succession planning and recruitment; adept at leading large teams to maximize productivity.
Binary Teletech, Bangalore Aug 2013 onwards
DGM – Customer Service Delivery
• Conceptualizing customer services strategies based on extensive analysis of service operations and market dynamics, monitor Operations of after sales customer Support Structure and its performance.
• Monitoring overall functioning of processes ensuring compliance to the agreed SLA levels.
• Assessing customer feedback, evaluating the improvement areas & providing critical inputs; advocating process compliance via regular review meetings.
• Evaluation of customer engagement quality and service delivery parameters.
• Accountable for first time resolution at front end and backend through driving improvement towards quality parameters and C-Sat scores.
• Instrumental in evaluation and analysis of customer service ratings and draw an action plan to improve satisfaction scores.
• Focus on identification and incorporation of new products in the market to enhance the product portfolio as well as maximizing brand awareness through designing of monthly and seasonal leaflets.
• Manage a customer service team that encompasses logistics support, auditing duties, data analysis, and customer complaints.
• Collaborate with various support teams for frequent training and development of customer interfacing Staff.
• Setting a clear directive and deploying strategies focused towards high customer service standards.
• Accurate reporting of customer service standards through MIS reports and audits.
• Incorporation of best industry practices to ensure sustained growth and service Standards.
• Collaborate with internal & external teams in effectively implementing channel marketing programs, set up loyalty programs for trade & channel partners.
• Capability to work with large teams of senior level professionals and directly reporting team and ability to communicate at multiple levels with both customers and colleagues.
• Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
• Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
• Consistently Increased customer Service and Quality Scores by 12%.
• Rated high for accomplishing 18% enhancement in Overall Department Operational Efficiency.
Idea Cellular, Bangalore May 2005 –Jul 2013
Manager – Service Delivery ~ Feb 2009 – Jul 2013
• Collaborated with various support teams in roll out of “My Idea” and “Idea Point” service centers across the circle leading to opening 147 service centers across the circle in a span of 1 year.
• Defined service standards, policies in compliance to KPIs. Organized training sessions for field engineers and area managers for maintaining seamless operations.
• Resolved technical updates /issues in coordination with customer service & factory (Quality/R&D).
• Focused on planning, development, implementing & controlling in compliance to revenue and cost parameters.
• Assisted in the service operations team for providing proactive solutions & enhancing operational efficiencies.
• Conducted operational audits for ensuring compliance to Total Quality Management parameters for maintaining positive customer satisfaction index.
• Planning & execution of customer life cycle management therapies, to arrest churn levels of customers. Providing quality customer support by ensuring first contact resolution to them.
• Strategizing and managing churn control activities, both proactive and reactive. Day to Day monitoring of involuntary and voluntary churn control activities.
• Managed roll out of 3G products & services across various service centers; rolled out MNP across service centers in Karnataka.
• Interacted with Zonal Regional Managers for effectively resolving business as well as operational issues
• Built/maintained productive business relationship with existing clients and prospects for identification / development of internal and external commercial opportunities.
• Implemented initiatives like loyalty program, service camps and customer meets to enhance growth in walk in/conversion rates.
• Worked on standardization of systems through evaluation of department operational and corporate standards.
• Monitored/managed inventory management systems within the area with focus on slow moving and non moving products.
• Rated high for consistently maintaining partner profitability targets at over 95%.
• Significantly enhanced CSAT scores by implementing First Time Resolution in operations.
• Accomplished good rating by third party survey for customer experience at Service Centers.
Manager – Channel / Corporate Receivables and Fraud Management ~ Jan 2006 – Jan 2009
• Evaluated & optimized credit limits to prevent exposure and fraud for enhancing organizational bottom lines.
• Focused in enhancing client satisfaction by implementing effective SLA based query resolution and consistently rendering qualitative service delivery.
• Guided team members in identifying & evaluating new and cost effective modes of payment and billing.
• Set up & managed robust Fraud Management system to minimize revenue leakage.
• Successfully implemented priority-based customer service module for effectively resolving issues of premium corporate customers.
• Assessed credit limits to acquaint on client billing and payment patterns.
Assistant Manager – Credit Control ~ May 2005 – Dec 2005
• Managed implementation of Grid Based credit limit assignment as well as setting up Contact Point Verification for the state of Karnataka.
• Ensured smooth functioning of fraud management systems and pre-check alarms as well as seamless agency operations.
• Focused on enhancing credit limits for customers in IR location based on eligibility criteria.
• Collaborated with sales department for identifying delinquent customer groups and negative areas. Enhanced operational efficiency by automating the FMS system.
• Optimized resource utilization through decentralization of team responsibilities across areas of operation.
• Acknowledged for optimizing revenues through effective monitoring of Red Alert Customer Groups and IR locations.
• Successfully reduced suspension percentage through Bills Review and reduced Red Alert Cases by 30%.
• Enhanced first bill payments by 23% and corporate receivables by 14% through optimized usage of Fraud Management Systems.
Convergys India Services Ltd., Bangalore Feb 2004 – May 2005
• Optimized resource utilization and streamlined processes to enhance operational efficiency / departmental profitability.
• Guided team members in effectively resolving critical cases with potential business impact based on pre-defined quality parameters.
• Assessed skill gaps of team members and organized skill enhancement sessions for improving individual skill sets.
• Implemented various internal controls and improvement initiatives based on operational or business requirements.
• Maintained updated records related to day to day business transactions and action taken reports.
• Exceeded call quality score consistently averaging > 90%.
• Implemented caller authentication procedure to ensure complete customer confidentiality.
• Reduced the abandoned statistics by 6.8%.
Officer – Credit Control &Risk Management | Tata Teleservices Ltd, Bangalore Mar 2003 – Feb 2004
Associate Executive | Radio Shack Canada, Toronto (Canada) May 2001 – Dec 2002
Business Consultant | Premier Systems, Toronto (Canada) Mar 2000 – Oct 2000
Technical Support & Billing | JT Mobiles Ltd., Bangalore Aug 1996 – Mar 2000
• BA (Economics & Statistics), PSG College of Arts, Coimbatore in 1994.
• Diploma course in Oracle 8i and Visual Basic 6.0.
• Diploma Course in Web Designing (well versed with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Digital
Imaging and Macromedia Flash).
• Date of Birth :15th December 1972
• Languages known : English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada
• Nationality : Indian
• Passport Details : L6144538 valid till 2023
~ References Available Upon Request ~