Saikat Mukherjee — Download Resume
Kanakalay, 10-B, Vatika Vihar, Ranjhi, Near St Joseph School, PO-Khamaria, Jabalpur-482005 (MP)
(C) +91 95455 09970 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering experience of over 9 years in CAD, PDM/PLM, Data Integrity and identifying cost saving opportunities through various analyses
· Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
· Design engineer and Team Lead with experience in PDM, Creo, Windchill PDM Link, Product center and JMP software.
· PTC certified Windchill PDM Link 9.0 user.
· Experience in Reverse Engineering.
· Abilities in handling multiple priorities and interest in personal and professional development.
· CAD Skills: Creo, working knowledge of Unigraphics NX3 & AutoCAD
· PDM Skills: DFR (Design for retrieval)
· PLM Skills: Product Center 8.0, Windchill PDM Link
· Other Softwares: SAS JMP 8.0
· People management, leadership, recruitment, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Achieved savings of over $10M for various commodities through analysis for Supplier Negotiations, CCA and standardization of parts in 2012-13 – Whirlpool Corp.
· Suggested standardization of wire diameter to help reduce part number count which resulted in a considerable saving opportunity for future in 2012 – Whirlpool Corp.
· Won the WOW award for the month of July 2010 for my role in helping achieve the Embedment Score of 81% for the second quarter and STAR award in March 2012 for my role in helping achieve considerable savings for the organization.
· Represented Maharashtra in under-22 level Cricket in 2004.
· Played Football at School, College and District Level.
· Won Silver medal in Tabla in the State level Competition.
· Represented Maharashtra in All India Scouts and Guide meet in Bharuch, Gujarat.
TECHNICAL DESIGNER Oct 2016 – Current
Reflexallen India Pvt.Ltd. Jamshedpur, India
· Reverse engineering of various configurations/variants of A-Frame, Euroboom and Sliding Rails.
· Define and assign proper attributes to aid part classification and search.
· Co-ordinate with project leads in UK plant to understand the customer requirements and suggest changes or modifications to the existing design wherever required
· Design and development of various automobile components for Volvo, Scania, Mercedes and other leading truck manufacturers.
· Design and development of air-line and fuel-line tubes used in commercial vehicles.
· Was deputed in Reflexallen HQ, Guiglia, Italy for a period of 1 year from Oct 2016 to Nov 2017 to coordinate and work with the Global Design lead and the team.
· Working in Reflexallen India at present, taking up a new position as the Senior Manager responsible for Lucknow plant effective Feb. 2018.
GLOBAL PROJECT ENGINEER May 2008 – Jul 2016
GTEC Whirlpool of India Ltd. Pune, India
· Leading a team of ten Engineers in SDMT (Structured data management team).
· Identify and implement the best/easiest possible category structure to capture categories in an easier and effective way in terms of governance.
· Managing the classification of parts, maintaining the quality of product data in GTEC and act as the single point of contact to ensure other quality issues with wrong item type, wrong drawing links, wrong part classification etc. for the items in DFR (PDM tool in Whirlpool) are rectified.
· Coordinated with and was a part of the Steering committee team consisting of all Global Product Module Owners to modify attribute definitions and Product Category Structure Finalization in DFR.
· MVT (Material Value Team) Analyst: Was deputed in Schorndorf, Germany for a year in 2011 to lead the analysis in cost savings EMEA.
· Achieved considerable savings in various commodities such as Wire racks, Glass, Injection molding etc. by analyzing material, supplier and dimensional characteristics of a commodity/category from 2011 to 2013.
ENGINEER – DESIGN Sep 2007 – May 2008
Kalyani Infotech Solutions Ltd. Pune, India
Reverse engineering of various components used in the Home Appliances and Automobile sector.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE Jan 2007 – Sep 2007
WNS Global Services Pvt. Ltd. Pune, India
Ticketing, queuing and refunds of airline tickets for the Travelocity process using Sabre and Turbo Sabre.
· D.M.E (DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
College of Engineering and Technology, Jalgaon
· SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
St. Aloysius’ High School, Bhusawal
· One Year Intensive Training in Pro/E WF 2.0 and 3.0
Kalyani Infotech Solutions Ltd., Pune
· Windchill PDM Link 9.0
SEED Infotech Ltd., Pune
Date of Birth: 30th Jan, 1981
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali and Marathi
Marital Status: Single