● +8 years of corporate experience in handling high end IT projects from conceptualizing, implementations and supporting critical IT framework and web applications, skilled in leading cross-geographic functional teams with diverse technical background and capability building
● Good experience in leveraging software engineering and DevOps methodologies to deliver effective and creative solutions to business and technology challenges.
● Consistently drive high standards of service through effective project management, communication and strategic planning to develop and manage strong client relationships.
● Driven to upskill in new technologies with professional certifications and trainings to my credit
● Adroit in conducting technical trainings in the areas OOAD, Design Patterns, Multi-Threading and Software Architecture
Oct 2017 – Present | Hitachi Consulting, Hyderabad
● Consulting and End to End responsibility and ownership of User Interface Design and Implementation
● Lead the development and maintenance of internal applications used within Hitachi
● Project management involving team management, regular reviews, dashboards to ensure delivery schedules & quality processes
Aug 2013 – Aug 2017 | Capgemini, Mumbai
● Involved as consultant in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of applications, Business level discussions
● Scrum Master –
Established a lightweight Scrum project management process and helped team meet sprint (Iteration) goals. Pioneer user of the first ever Groovy on Grails project. Proposed, designs and implemented solutions for efficiency of the complete workflow. Hard core developer and proposed solutions for complex issues.
● Other contributions involved – Served as Technical panel in the lateral recruitment processes, Volunteered in Corporate Social Responsibility activities,
Nov 2012 – Mar 2013 | PocketApp, Mumbai
● Technical architect and developer to build the Content Management System for Nigerian Idol (Nigerian version of the popular music show American Idol).This was built for mobile apps used by our clients.
Nov 2011 – Sept 2012| People10, Bangalore
● A senior developer involved in agile practices, played a pivotal role as a scrum master, used TDD practices to ensure code quality and reduce the number of bugs.
● Delivered quality product in a well ahead of time with the use Rapid Application Development tools like Groovy on Grails. Ensured quick response time with the use Neo4j graph database
● Involved in Technical training for the budding coders, represented as Technical interview panelists in recruitment process
Oct 2010 – Oct 2011 | Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Navi Mumbai.
● Deliverables in the projects involving support and maintenance, application enhancement projects
● (more info)
Jan 2009 – Apr 2010 | Dbcom Systems Software Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
● Provided support for different types of financial software used by financial giants in US as a Java developer
● Involved in complex SQL queries and prepared PDF reports for different financial statements with Jasper
● B.E. in Computer Science, University of Mumbai ( CGPA can be mentioned)
● Higher Secondary Certificate, Maharashtra State Board (percentage can be mentioned)
● 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science (MIT)
● 6.00.2x: Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science (MIT)
● Computer Networks (University of Washington)
● An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice University)
● Web Application Architectures (University of New Mexico)
● Algorithms – I (Princeton University)
- Groovy Grails
University of Mumbai
- 2003-2007 Bachelor of Engineering