Phone No: +91-7204190178
B.E (Information Science)
ASE at Manhattan Associates Development Centre Pvt. Ltd
“Seeking a challenging position in reputed organization where, I can use my academic & previous work knowledge and my interpersonal skills for the growth of organization and get opportunity to learn new technology”.
Having 2.7 years of experience in software development in Java based technologies. Worked mainly in development of Supply Chain products like Order Lifecycle Management and Enterprise Management.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Core Java Concepts
Object Oriented Programming concept (OOPS), Java Multithreading , Spring
Oracle Development Tools
Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat , FileZilla, JBoss, Ant Project Management Tools
Jira(Issue Tracking) Source Code Management Tools
Git , Stash , BitBucket (version control)
Year of Passing
Percentage of Marks (%)
Sacred Heart School
Radha Govind Public
ENGINEERING (I.S.E) (2011-2015)
The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
*Aggregate CGPA of eight semesters.
Team Name: Order Lifecycle Management & EEM Team Members: 50+
Technologies: Java, Spring , Oracle
Role: Software Developer.
Software: Eclipse Luna, JBoss, Ant.
Projects: Safeway(US GEO), Gander Mountain (US GEO), DSGI (US GEO), Falabella (US GEO), LBrands(Victoria’s Secret), Toysrus(US GEO).
Duration: 2 year 5 Months.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology.
Description: Order Management software gives omni-channel retailers and consumer goods manufacturers with retail operations the tools to manage, monitor and optimize cross-channel order management.
Regardless of whether an order originates online, in-store, through the call center or catalog. Distributed Order Management software provides a global, real-time view of inventory, order status and location.
EEM allows third-party logistics providers to manage orders, shipments and inventory. They can consolidate movements through the management of partner-to-partner shipping, while offering customers direct fulfillment. The tool provides support for cross-docking and flow-through shipment.
• Co-ordinate with consultants on preparation of functional design document.
• Prepare technical design document for newly modules.
• Enhancements for various clients in all modules of EOM product.
• Bug Fixing pertaining to EOM product in all the modules.
• Unit testing and maintaining version control
• L3 Support is done for the Production Environment for Various Clients
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
• Identifying production and non-production application issues
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Preparing and Delivering SDN, Fix-Packs for Various Clients
• Certificate of Appreciation : (Awarded twice)
CREDENTIALS & HOBBIES
• Open minded towards others viewpoint and curiosity to learn.
• Watching movies and listening to music. DECLARATION
I hereby declare that above information is true to the best of my knowledge and I want any opportunity to show my talent and ability.
PLACE: Bangalore PUNEET SINGHANIA
- Core Java
National Institute of Engineering
- 2011/2015 BE
- 2015 Associate Software Engineer