Windows administrator with over six years of hands-on and multi-tasking experience, adept at handling multiple system operations, including installation, upgrade, configuration, administration and maintenance of windows systems & IT infrastructure.
- Windows Server Administration (Windows 2003 ,2008 & 2012 )
- Active Directory Administration, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server, Hyper V, FTP.
- Managing, Monitoring & troubleshooting of LAN, Network equipment like, ADSL Modems, Access Point, Switches, and Network Printer & Other IT related devices.
- Implementation of Backup Utility.
- TCP/IP Network Troubleshooting
- Remote Desktop Connection, Remote Assistance and Terminal Servers.
- Server hardware planning, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Objective: Seeking to work in a professionally competent workplace that encourages professionalism and will use my skills and knowledge to ensure proper administration of Windows Systems.
KSK Mahanadi Power Company Limited (September 2010 – Present)
(A Group Company of KSK ENERGY VENTURES LTD)
Engineer System Support – IT dept
- Managed the overall administration of Windows System applications.
- Performed various troubleshooting and maintenance operations in Windows Server environments.
Selected Professional Performance:
- Installation of Windows 7 & Windows 8 operating systems for clients PCs
- Sorted complex issues pertaining to hardware and network failure – Monitored both Hardware and Software systems for errors and updated them regularly to maintain proper functioning and flow of information.
- Provided Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support.
- Deployed performance enhancing/monitoring tools & documented the new Windows server settings that have been applied to the network.
- Configuration & Troubleshooting Outlook in User Desktop & Laptops.
- Taking back up of data to Locally Installed Application Modules and suggesting improvements in operations to make the system foolproof.
- Installing, configuring the Aeon Attendance Machine for Employees & Registered the Employees in Attendance machine & also take a data backup.
- Remotely Provide support to Outsiders users & try to solve the issue as soon as possible.
- Prepare a Report on Monthly basis of complete IT inventory Records & Update it to Head office & Local Collogues. To keep IT inventory Record Up to date.
- Responsible for Installing Citrix application, Antivirus & System updates.
- Cabling & Crimping for Systems, Hubs, Switches and Routers
- Configuring & Troubleshooting Ethernet Cards, Hubs, Switches, I/O Connection etc.,
- Vendor Management.
- Healthy Relationship with Vendors & Colleagues
- Giving motivation to team members.
- Directly coordinating / communicating with Team management
- Worked efficiently under pressure
|Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology||Institute Of Technology, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur (C.G)||2009||72 %|
|Higher Secondary (10+2)||Chhattisgarh Board||2004||53 %|
|High School (10th)||Madhya Pradesh Board||2001||60 %|
Name – Praveen Sharma Marital Status – Married
Father’s Name – Mr. Arvind Sharma Spouse Name – Mrs. Aastha Sharma
Mother’s Name – Mrs. Shashi Sharma
Date of Birth – 07 March 1986
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: (PRAVEEN SHARMA)