Maha Sid Quality Lead – Software Renewal
Quality Lead - Software Renewal Quoter Team at IBM
Quality – Inside Sales Support – Acquisitions – Process Management
A professional having 6+ years of varied experience in capacity of sales support, quality leader, and have strong commitment, integrity, focus towards company’s goals. I have the ability to learn and unlearn a process and have a focus on compliance, business conduct guidelines, getting things done and desire to grow and contribute towards the bottom line.
- Bank Reconciliation
- C Form
- E Sugam etc.)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Word
- Opportunity to Order management
- Sales management support
- Tally ERP 9.0 (In knowing about Tally Receipt
- XP Professional
Bachelors of Arts in HES at Bangalore University
Quality Lead at IBM India Private Limited
• Review the bids submitted for S&S renewal for quality and compliance
• Provide feedback for the bids on a weekly basis to help the team to identify the common errors and how to work around to fix the same
• Highlight any challenges in terms of training and learning requirements related to the process as identified in terms of quality review findings
• Support the team in terms of generating bids across Asia Pacific and Greater China Group
• Subject Matter Expert
• New hire up skilling and training
• Interacting with sales representatives, managers, leaders, brand managers, worldwide brand and S&S leaders on a consistent basis to discuss the challenges faced and agree to a follow up actions
• Ensure that the bids that are submitted for approval are closed on timely basis ensuring that the team as a whole meets the service level agreement
Admin-Sales Coordinator at Simple Solutions. (Partner for Tally Master, Dealing with Semiconductors products, Laptop Accessories)
• Collecting and checking Order related documents and Placed the orders on respective Vendors
• Interacting with the vendors and partners for material allocation and billing respectively
• Interacting with the partners for PDC chq, outstanding and overdue. Maintain a check on AR status by regularly following up with the partners and reducing the overdue.
• Invoice Management (Delivery, Collection, etc.)
• Checking all Orders for processing clean orders in systems
• Ensuring all required approvals is collected, if not follow up & closes the same.
• Sourcing new vendors & providing a cost comparison report for AMC.
• Co-coordinating & organizing events as & when required.
• Keeping record of Incoming/outgoing couriers and other documents
• Prepared monthly sales reports for senior management.
• Generated repeat business through successful client follow-up.
• Liaise between sales team and all departments, ensure streamlining of processes
• Assist in tracking all elements of sales business plan.
• Consolidate and distribute all sales priority reports and report deficiencies.
• Coordinate all aspects of national and regional sales and marketing meetings.
• Builds and sustains customer relationships by building rapport, being responsive to their needs (return calls/requests in a timely manner).
• Coordinate with Sales Team.
• Promoting companies products and services to identified and prospective clients.
• Preparation of quotations according to the sales team requirement.
• Maintaining Customer Purchase Order and executing in time. Follow-up for payments.
• Coordinating with accounts for generating Invoice, Performa against each purchase order.
Sales Co-ordinator at IT Serve Global
DTP Operator at Annapurna Publishing House