Aim: To enhance maximum knowledge during my course of study by working in your prestigious company. Providing my services in all matters that I can and serve your company to the best of my abilities.
College/School Qualification CPI/ Percentage
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow VIII Semester (4nd year) 7.80
Mount Carmel College, Lucknow Higher Senior Secondary (Class XII)(PCM) ; ISC 75%
Mount Carmel College, Lucknow Senior Secondary (Class X) ; ICSE 81%
Uttar Pradesh State Information Commission June,2017
• Went to hearings related to RTI related matters.
• Attended various conferences and meetings related to RTI.
Mr. Gyaneshwar, Advocate, Delhi High Court May, 2016
• Went on court visits to Delhi High Court.
• Helped in drafting a plea bargain.
Mrs. Nalini Jain, Advocate, Lucknow Bench, Allahabad High Court
• Worked and researched on matters relating to Criminal Law.
• Went on court visits regarding several cases.
Samadhan NGO (Human Rights), Dehradun May, 2015
• Took field trips to various slums and villages and addressed their legal problems.
• Performed several nukkad nataks to spread awareness among women about their rights.
• Went on various court visits regarding several rape and domestic violence cases.
• Interacted with various victims and helped them take further legal actions.
Uttar Pradesh Human Rights Commission, Lucknow December, 2014
• Did extensive case law and statutory research on Child Labor.
• Made a project on Laws against Child Labor in India.
Taught spoken English at Divine Institute.
Taught spoken English at Swaraj Gurukul.
• Taught basic English grammar.
• Focused on improving students public speaking skills, communication skills and fluency.
• Also focused on boosting students personality development and interview skills.
Taught for IELTS to students wishing to go abroad for higher studies.
Taught Legal Aptitude at Career Launcher.
Taught Legal Aptitude at Career Capital.
Worked at Centurion Academy as a legal content writer.
• Made several educational PPT’s and videos.
• Wrote several articles.
Worked at National Media as a legal content writer.
Law School Activities:
• Participated in University’s Moot Court Competition.
• Participated in University’s Debate Competition.
• Participated in University’s Client Counseling Competition.
• Participated in 3rd National Judicial Conference on ‘Judicial reforms in Subordinate Judiciary’ 2014.
Extra Curricular Activity:
• Secured 7.5/9.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• LawOF Campus Ambassador for the year 2016.
• Participated in All India RBI Inter School Quiz.
• Won gold medals in essay writing competitions.
• Participated in debates and group discussions at School and College level.
Areas of Interest:
• Constitutional Law
• Intellectual Property Rights
• Criminal Laws
- Excellent writing skills
- good communication skills
- good legal knowledge