To work in a challenging environment, where my skills are efficiently utilized towards the development of the organization as well as my personal development.
* Highway Alert Signal lamp
The project that I have done here can be used for safe highway driving. The lamp automatically emits brilliant tri color light when a vehicle approaches the rear side of the vehicle, and turns of when it overtakes.
Energy Management using IOT
The project deals with Energy Management based on IOT. With this we can convert physical world like machine and appliances. These can share information and communication with each other through web. So that one can monitor from anywhere.
* South Central Railways Vijayawada
Here I learned about the functioning of railways in Vijayawada. And I have also observed many aspects in safety measures, signals & lamps etc. By observing and analyzing these systems, I came to know that they are very helpful for us in developing new technological systems & lamps.
Percentage or CGPA
PVP Siddhartha Institute of
Board of Intermediate Education
* Software: C Language.
* Core: Transformers.
* Participated in “PLC & SCADA Workshop” at Siemens Vijayawada, in 2017.
* Participated in “Circuit Designing” conducted by ISTE student chapter at PVPSIT in January 2017.
* Participated in the ENGIMA QUIZ held during Techno-Management festival at BITS Pilani Hyderabad.
Extra Curricular activities
*Worked as a Reasoning tutor at NICE institute Vijayawada.
* Member of ISTE Student Chapter in PVPSIT.
* Participated in the United Nations International Youth Day 2016 Celebrations in Amaravathi, Capital region of AP held on 16-09-2016.
* Participated in One day workshop on “Industry Expectations” on Engineering Graduates in February 2015.
* Worked as a coordinator of Alumni meet in St.Mary’s English Medium High School.
* Self motivated with positive attitude.
- Adaptive nature.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Electrical engineering