EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (7+ Years) DELIVERING TIMELY AND ACCURATE DATA AND DASHBOARDS. WORKED ON SEVERAL PROJECTS, PROGRAMS AND TEAMS SIMULTANEOUSLY; COORDINATED WITH DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS TO CARRY OUT OPERATIONS SUCCESSFULLY.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESS DOCUMENTATION PROBLEM SOLVER AND ANALYTICAL THINKER
· Master of Business Management (MBA), Bharathidasan University, Tamil Nadu, GPA – 6.78 Jul 2010 – Aug 2012
· Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bangalore University, Bangalore, GPA – 4.35 May 2005 – Jun 2008
· Business Management Graduate, seeking full time opportunities in Project Management.
· An Agile enthusiast with 7 years of Project Management and Client Relationship Building experience in high velocity environment at leading technology consulting firm like Xchanging and externally aided funded projects under Asian Development Bank (ADB).
· Management graduate with courses in Project Management, Human Resource and Management Information System.
· Proficient in MS-Excel, PowerPoint, HTML.
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, JANUS ADVISORY SERVICES – GUWAHATI, ASSAM Aug 2017 – Present
· Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
· Data manipulation to uncover trends and insights i.e. pivoting, summarisation, sorting.
· Generate and distribute progress reports and dashboards in accurate and timely manner.
· Knowledge of Advanced MS-Excel and Power Point including advanced tools and formulas.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, ISC, OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL MANAGER DHI(I) – GUWAHATI, ASSAM Mar 2014-Jul 2017
· Responsible for supporting National Team Leader, ISC and International hydrological consultants in documentation of reports in water resource projects under Asian Development Bank (ADB).
· Review the operations on a daily basis, finance, budget, ensuring schedules are met and all tasks are accomplished.
· Worked on Flood Forecasting Software, updating the Rainfall and Gauge Data in MIKE-11 software.
· Maintained and updated Training programs/Workshops Inventory under the Institutional Strengthening Component Assam Integrated Flood and Riverbank Erosion and Risk Management Investment Program (AIFRERMIP).
HELPDESK EXECUTIVE, ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE, CONTACT CENTRE – BANGALORE Sep 2011-Mar 2012
· Managed the policy related queries to the clients.
· Prepared excel reports.
· Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
PROCESS ASSOCIATE, XCHANGING – BANGALORE, U.K. Oct 2008 – Feb 2011
· Acquired the knowledge of the London Insurance Market from the offshore trainers.
· Prepared process maps for new client’s accounts.
· Member of the pilot team for the successful transition from U.K. to India.
· Attended training in U.K. for the new project. Duration period – 6 months.
· Coordinated and conducted small group and individual training sessions for the new joiners.
· Worked on Citrix Platform along with Insurance/Banking Software.
SKILLS & AWARDS
. Certifications: PGDCA, Hardware.
· Tools/Software: MS Excel, Brokasure, Tracking, Citrix metaframe.
· Language: HTML
· Awards: Good Going award 2011, Client accounting team award 2010 at Xchanging.
A. Assamese B. Hindi C. English
- 2010-2012 Master of Business Administration
Specialization – HR
Janus Advisory Services
- 01/08/2017 - Continue Management Consultant
ISC, Office of the Regional Manager (DHI)
- 01/03/2014 - 31/07/2017 Assistant Manager
ING Vysya LIfe Insurance
- 06/09/2011-08/03/2012 Helpdesk executive
- 31/10/2008-11/02/2011 Process Associate