Objective To work in a challenging environment where I can learn and show my technical skills, creativity and contribute to the growth of an organization.
Engineering Currently pursuing ‘Bachelor Of Engineering’ with Telecommunication Engineering branch at ‘VEMANA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY’ (Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University).
B.E/B.TECH CGPA: 6.22 Year of passing: 2019
College ‘ST FRANCIS PU COLLEGE’ BANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
2nd PUC 72.5% Year of passing: 2015
School ‘KRUPANIDHI CHRIST CONVENT AND HIGH SCHOOL’ BANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
SSLC 72.80% Year of passing: 2013
• Hard working, Team Player, Confident, Honest & Disciplined. • Excellent interpersonal and assessment skills. • Positive Attitude & Versatile. • Ability to work under pressure and quick learner. • Good listener & analyst.
• Father’s Name: Mr. Mohammed Habeeb ulla Khan • Nationality : Indian • Date of Birth: 22 January 1998 • Permanent Address: #770, Bur Road Bangarpet, Kolar Dist, Karnataka.
• 4 Weeks Internship Based On Data Science – R Programming at iPRIMED Education Solutions Private Ltd.
• 4 Week Internship Based On Embedded Systems (C,DS & Arm 7 Using LPC 2129 With Mini Project) at Cranes Software International Limited.
Mini Project • Vehicle Tracking System Using GPS Module And GSM Modem, And ARM7 (LPC2129).
Main Project • On Improving GloveBlu: Towards a Many-to-Many Communication Among Disabled Users.
Assembly Language, VHDL & Basic of C.
- c programming
- Embedded systems
- r programming
vemana institute of technology
- 1 August 2015/15 june 2019 B.E/B.TECH