ABHIJIT APPA HIREMATH
Room No 610, Bldg. No 23/B Wing
Mahatma Phule Society, Maharashtra Nagar
Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400088
Mobile No – 9653148068
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 24-04-1997
Branch: Mechanical Engineering
As a Mechanical Engineering graduate, I want to work using all the technical knowledge that I have gained in my engineering course. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provide me job satisfaction and self-development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
|Exam||Board/University||Institute||Year of Passing||Percentage|
|T.E. (Mechanical)||Shivaji University||S.I. T’s College of Engineering, Yadrav||May 2017||67.75%|
|S.E. (Mechanical)||Shivaji University||S.I. T’s College of Engineering, Yadrav||May 2016||66.94%|
|F.E (Mechanical)||Shivaji University||S.I. T’s College of Engineering, Yadrav||May 2015||65.57%|
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education
N. G. Acharya & D. K. Marathe College of Arts, Commerce &
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education
|AFAC English School,|
Engineering Aggregate till Semester VI: 66.75%
Selected in campus drive at Vedicsoft Solution India Private Limited, Hyderabad
Achieved 3rd Rank in Engineering Mathematics – II Subject in 1st Year of Engineering
- Achieved 10th Rank in my school in SSC Examination
Achieved 3rd Rank in English Subject in SSC Examination in my school
Achieved 2nd Rank in Social Science Subject in SSC Examination in my school
- Completed a 15 Days Industrial Training in Sound Casting Pvt. Ltd (May 2017)
- PTC Creo 3.0
- ANSYS (Workbench Static Structural, Model, Harmonic Response, Rotodynamics, Steady State Thermal & Response Spectrum Analysis)
- Auto CAD (2D Drawing And 3D Modelling)
- Autodesk Fusion 360 (3D Modeling, Sketcher, Part Design)
- Solidworks (3D Modeling, Sketcher, Part Design, Assembly & Drafting)
- MS Office
- Basic Knowledge of FLEXIM Software
Currently working on sponsored project by Ghatge-Patil Industries Pvt. Ltd. “Design and Analysis of Hydraulic Marine Gearbox”. Project is related to Design and Analysis Domain. According to customer requirement it includes designing of 260 HP gearbox for Marine application & Modeling it on PTC Creo 3.0 Parametric as well as analysis on ANSYS 16.
Currently working on project of “Analysis of Dual Axle J Suspension”. Project is related to Analysis Domain. Software using: ANSYS 16.
- Successfully completed project on “4 Way Hacksaw Machine” In T.E. 1st Semester in 2016. Project Is Related to Manufacturing Domain. To Reduce Cycle Time, Production Time & Cost. For Cutting Metal, Wood, Alloy & PVC pipes and Easily Applicable for Industry and Workshop. My Role in The Project Was to Perform Operation of Welding, Grinding, Boring & Fabrication
Successfully completed the project on “Testing of EN8 Material” in S.E. 1st semester in 2016. Project is Related to Material Science Domain. To check the Metallurgical Properties & Perform a Hardness Test (Brinell and Rockwell Test) and Impact Test (Izod And Charpy Test) on the Normalized, Hardened and Annealing EN8 material.
Seminars & Workshops
Presented a Seminar on “Paper Battery” in 3rd year of Engineering in 2017
Presented a Seminar on “Recent Trends in Automobile” in “IMPETUS 2016” held at Sharad Institute of Technology College of Engineering, Yadrav.
Presented a seminar on “Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)” in our college as a part of the curriculum.
Attended in two days’ workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development” Organized by : ISTE Student Chapter held from 13th & 14th February, 2015.
Attended a “Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing” Workshop organized “Indian Society of Non-Destructive Testing” in our college.
Attended a “Multirotor-Quad Copter” Workshop organized in our college on 23rd March 2017.
- Attended 2 days workshop on FLEXIM software in 2016.
- Attended 2 days “SAP” Workshop organized in our college on 27rd March 2017.
- Industrial Survey of “Flame Industries, Jaysingpur” and presented detailed seminar.
Participations in Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities
- Worked as “Accommodation Co-leader” in event DIPEX 2017 organized by “Akhil Bhartiya Vidhyarthi Parishad” held in Pune (Pimpri, Chinchawad).
Worked as volunteer in NATIONAL KART RACING CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON-3 “India’s Biggest Karting Festival” organized by VIRTUALIS MOTORSPORTS at Mohite Racing Academy, Kolhapur; from 29th September to 3rd October, 2016 .
- Worked as a volunteer for Campaigning in various colleges like DY Patil Bavada, B-MAT Kolhapur, DY Patil Talsande & Salunkhenagar.
- Worked as Anchor for MESA 2015, 2016 & 2017 and For Event (IMPETUS 2016 & INNOVATION 2017)
Participated in “Design for Medical Innovation” in Autodesk Fusion 360 Organized By: Sqore
- Participated in various competitions like Campus Drive, Auto-CAD, Mini-Militia, NFS Gaming and Carrom (Doubles) other technical events in various colleges like TKIET(Warananagar), PVPIT(Sangli), Walchand College (Sangli).
Member of Indian society for Technical Education (ISTE) in 2015-2016
Member of Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ISNT) in 2015-16
Member of Indian Society of Heat Refrigeration and Air conditioning (ISHRAE) in 2017-2018
Member of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) in 2017-2018
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing Computer Games
- Indoor Games like Carrom & Chess
- Surfing & Reading Blog
- Reading Book
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars