Recruitment service is used to describe the process by which placement agencies and recruiters help the job seekers find suitable jobs.
The Recruitment process involves sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, matching candidates with clients (both in terms of the work culture and the specific requirements of the position, and finally selecting suitable candidates for a job vacancy.
Recruitment agencies like us can save businesses considerable time and money and ensure that job hunters find the right position as quickly as possible.The overall benefits both the job seekers and our clients get :
- The client gets a suitable candidate for the vacant position
- The candidate is placed in an appropriate and satisfying position
This is our core business capability, and our aim is simple, to build long term relationships with our clients by:
- Displaying our knowledge of the market – We know our candidates and we add value through our experience of working across a wide range of business and industry sectors. This provides us with a genuine insight into the sectors we recruit for.
- Maintaining the standard of our candidates – Our strength lies in the skills and experience of our candidates. We are rigorous in dealing with only the most professional and talented candidates for our network, and ensure that we develop a trusted relationship with them – which in turn means that we can find the most appropriate roles for them.
- Proving our ability to find the appropriately qualified candidate – we get an understanding of client requirements, then select and recommend candidates who not only have the right skills but will fit into your organisation’s culture.
- Displaying our commitment to delivering superior service – We are not content to simply satisfy a client requirement and leave it at that. We believe that service is the foundation for our business, and we pride ourselves on the quality of the service we deliver.