The key role of the position holder is handling the technical sales and developing the business of a given segment and meeting the given targets.
· Ensure sales & marketing activities for the given region for Control Panel/ Industrial Automation products etc.
· Understanding the technical requirements from client industries and coordinates with our Design, Projects and Marketing team for preparing the solutions and offerings.
· Prepare the offer proposal with full accuracy and share it with clients in the given timeframe.
· Manage final negotiation to finalize the order from the client.
· Planning and reviewing the business activities to meet the given target.
· Maintain the data and periodic analytics up to date.
· To continually monitor the business progress of the region and accordingly take effective measures and corrective action.
· Always be on the lookout for new and related business opportunities to add to the bottom line as well as enhance brand image amongst prospective buyers.
This job will provide you with very good learning opportunities along with exposure to deal with big client industries.
In addition to the fixed CTC there will be a performance-linked incentive and other medical benefits for the employees.
Desired Candidate profile:-
· Having sound knowledge (Technical & Sales) of Industrial Automation, Drives, Switch Gears & Control Panel is must.
· Good client networking in diversified industries in the North region.
· Proven track record of higher sales performance.