• Proven experience as a functional/Technical consultant specializing in the development of training curriculum, documentation. Should be capable enough to participate actively in client workshops, training requirements gathering meetings
• Should have excellent communication and presentation skills to work on Pre Sales, POC, Responding to RFP Solutioning etc.
• Building relationships and trust among different customers and stakeholders
• Able to independently lead/review effort and resource estimation processes
No of Openings : 1
• Worked on at least 2-3 SAAS based WFM products (i.e. WorkJam , Kronos WFC / WFD, Reflexis, Aspect, Workforce etc) Implementation Projects on a Cloud platform in a capacity of Solution Lead or Architect
• Should have thorough understanding of all WorkJam modules Task Management, Flexible Scheduling, Communication, Training etc.
• Experience on Implementing and supporting WorkJam Task Management Workforce, including: 1.Time and Attendance 2. Employee Scheduling 3. Absence Management 4. Integration Management 5. Task Management and best practices for Work Force Management
• In-depth knowledge of WorkJAM Configuration – Data Objects , Work Flows & rules configuration, Master data, Integration Architecture, Agents and Events
• Ability to identify product gaps with reference to specified requirements on specific solution modules and recommend alternate approach
• Able to define/review the solution architecture on multiple Industry standard platforms.
• Understanding business requirements, translating requirements to a sound design and implementing the agreed upon solution in Workforce Management domain.
• Developing alternative solutions and presenting recommendations to customers and IT management.
• Understanding interfaces, conversions, reports, and enhancements
• WorkJam certified consultant will have added advantage and possess good WorkJam functional knowledge; Acquire business and operational knowledge of each user role at various work locations
Title : WorkJam Architect
Location : PAN India
• Must have good knowledge of XML, XSLT, PL/SQL and oracle/SQL database
• Added advantage to REST and JSON experience profile
• Experience of device setups in platforms like iOS, Android and Smartphones/Tablets
• Familiarity with SOA architecture, integration principles and have experience to work with middle tier technology i.e. Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, ESB, Mulesoft, SAP PI, Success Factor etc
Education : Graduate:-BCA/BSc /B Tech
Shift timings : General shift but may need to overlap with European time a little bit for customer calls
Transport Boundaries : NA
Transport Facility : NA
Salary Range : 6LPA-15LPA
Weekly Off : 5 days a week
Age : 35yrs
USP : Brand,Salary
Rounds of Interview : All Rounds (HR+Operations)F2F
Documents : Educational + Identity Proof + Residential Proof +Offer Letter + Salary Proof (Bank Statement Payslip) + Relieving documents
Payout : 8.33%
Claw back : 90 days
Wipro Limited (formerly Western India Products Limited) is a multinational IT Consulting and System Integration services company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. As of March 2014, the company had 146,000 employees servicing over 900 large enterprise corporations with a presence in 61 countries. Wipro is the third largest IT services company in India and 7th largest worldwide. On 31st March 2014, its market capitalisation was approximately 1.27 trillion ($20.8 billion), making it one of India's largest publicly traded company. Wipro Limited is a global provider of comprehensive IT solutions and services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, and R&D services. Wipro entered into the technology business in 1981 and has over 140,000 employees and clients across 54 countries today. IT revenues stood at $ 6.2 billion for the year ended 31 March 2013, with a repeat business ratio of over 95%.