Immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing. The ideal candidate is creative, a self-starter, and has expertise in a highly competitive digital landscape.
Responsibilities and Duties
Looking for an experienced results-oriented person with a proven successful track record in Digital Marketing/Ads and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the following areas:
- Search (Google Ads, Facebook, App Store Ad Placements)
- Social (Facebook Ads, Marketplace, Instagram Ads)
- Company Social Media Postings (FB, Twitter as well as placement of our company services in relevant other social spaces such as blogs, etc.)
- Manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- Responsible for Inbound Lead Generation
- Work on Off-Page Activities like as Article Submission, Directory Submission, Blog Creation, Forum Posting, Blog Posting, and Commenting, Social Bookmarking, etc.,
- Work on On-Page Activities like as Title Tag, Meta Tags Optimization, Anchor Text Optimization, Image Optimization, HTML Sitemap Creation, XML Sitemap Generation, etc.,
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Passion for Digital Marketing and SEO.
- SEM (Required)
- Social Media Marketing (Required)
- Google Adwords (Required)
- SEO Marketing (Required)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and Website administration
- Education – BCA, B Tech/BE, BBA, MBA