We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Produce detailed specifications
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Proven software development experience in PHP
· Understanding of open source projects like Codeignitor, Corephp, Laravel, etc
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
· Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject