Telecalling Executive:




·         Make calls to the prospective customers and generate leads for the business.

·         Customer handling and follow ups regarding the deals and estimates quoted by them.

·         Must be eligible to make on-call appointments with the prospective clients.

·         Ability to lock-in 80% of the deal on call and handle the remaining 20% conclusion of the deal on-site/as preferred by client or organization is an added advantage.

·         Fresher can also apply with good communication skills and convincing skills.

·         Minimum age criteria: 22 and above

Before applying for this position you need to submit your online resume. Click the button below to continue.

About Umang Properties

Umang Investment Hub is a 5-year-old premium real estate organization, with about 12 dedicated staff, located at Virar West. Managed by Owner & CEO Mr. Hitesh Patil, who has experience in successfully closing real estate business deals in Virar, Vasai & Naigaon.