We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments on Quickbooks Software.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
· Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
· Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger.
· Bringing the books to the trial balance stage.
· Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
· Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
· Bring the books to the trial balance stage
· Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
· Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll in a timely manner
· Proven bookkeeping experience
· Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
· Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
TXT Group was established in 2012 to provide key solutions to the North American Fleet industry to ensure safety and compliance. We have many years of experience in delivering one of the best Automatic On-board Recording Devices (AOBRD) and compliance solutions to the industry. This helped us to gain command over the fleet operations and provide outstanding customer experiences. We understand the major regulatory drive in the fleet industry and with our expertise in technology we emerged as a game-changer and as a first-rated on-road solutions provider.