· Create and oversee the development of a range of branded materials, including: Emails, Digital Banners, Workbooks, Presentations, Festival Materials, Ads, Print Pieces, and Packaging Materials.
· Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
· Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts.
· Continue to develop the visual identity of the brand.
· Develop deep relationships within the organization to understand their needs and establish brand design as a trusted partner to the business.
· Collaborate with the Creative, Advisory, and Marketing team, to build all collateral, concepts, graphics and layouts for print presentations and other projects.
· Maintain photo asset library and identify images to be used for various platforms.
· Stay current with social and digital trends and innovations.
· Implement feedback from leadership and partners to refine and revise work.
· Cultivate a creative and collaborative environment to inspire design.