We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Developing front end website architecture.
– Designing user interactions on web pages.
– Developing back end functionality.
– Managing servers and databases for functionality.
– Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
– Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
– Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
– Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
– Designing and developing APIs.
– Working from scratch development to the maintenance of application.
– Work on up-and-coming products and betas
– Work in a team with 0-3 other developers (might get larger)
-Work on developing peer developers code
– Writing test cases for code (new or existing code)
– Training and reviewing work of other Junior developers.
– BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
– Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
-Should be a team player.
– Proficient understanding of clean code principles.
– Working knowledge of GIT, Linux and the Unix Command Line.
– Comfortable with RESTful systems and a frontend framework like Angular or React.
– Prior software development experience working throughout the project lifecycle.
– Working proficiency and excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
– Strong in Algorithms and problem-solving skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Working knowledge of Angular, Laravel and Unit Testing
– Experience using a Project Management tool (such as JIRA) and Strict Coding Standards