Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Pune/Bangalore
- Experience working with SAP portal development and Administration, Knowledge management and Collaboration,Java Webdynpros, Developing J2EE Applications,EJBs,
- SSO,SAML,JCo and LDAP Configurations, Portal Development Kit-JSP DynPages and Abstract Portal Components
- Configuring and working with NWDI,Configuring Fedreated Portal network and UWL,Custom branding development.
- Web IDE experience a plus.
- Exposure to DevOps is preferred
- Incident and service request management
- Provide Level2 and Level3 support
- Experience in Handling tickets and application support to the End users
- Experience in problem management, , diagnose, analyze and solve the issue
- ITIL certification – preferred
- Experience of working with functional consultants for minor and major development
- Experience of technical design, development is MUST
- Good communication skills
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 2.7 billion company with 83,000 professionals across 49 countries, helping over 560 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our Consulting, Enterprise and Telecom solutions, platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to derive tangible business value.
We are part of the USD 16.2 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 155,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.