Embedded Software Engineer Greetings from Team Management Services (TMS), an end-to-end HR consulting services firm!
Currently we have an urgent job opening for an Engineer – Embedded Software Position with one of our clients, located at Navi Mumbai.
Our client is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue exceeding $7 billion. They deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. They combine global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 29,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible. Headquartered in Illinois, USA.
Designation: Engineer – Embedded Software
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Navi Mumbai
We are looking for highly motivated and talented Software Engineers who are passionate about engineering velocity, innovation and have significant experience in embedded software and web application design for high performance, fault tolerant, high availability applications to join our project team at Navi–Mumbai office.
· Analyzing product requirements and customer use cases and propose implementation architectures for both current and next-generation products
· Delivering detailed functional specification and technical design documents for software architectures and components
· Build robust embedded software, drivers and frameworks to run on devices
· Documentation and communicate plans and updates.
· Participate in software development of new functional
· Develop test frameworks, operational tools, web / PC applications for the firmware you create
· Testing of embedded software developed on actual devices.
· Troubleshoot and support for software deployed
· Test, document, debug and maintain applications
· Participate in backlog defect reduction
· Write scripts, test utilities, and other development tools
Basic Skills and Experience
· Good Verbal and Written communication skills
· Strong C programming skills
· Understanding of OS concepts like Scheduling, Interrupts, Memory and Process management
· Experience in Embedded systems debugging via GDB and JTAG
· Experience in 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers / multiprocessor systems
· Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills
· Experience with SPI, USB, UART, I2C, E2PROM, NOR/NAND Flash, CAN and Ethernet
· Experience using Jira and Git as source control system
· Team Player as well as individual performer
· Relevant experience of at least three years
· Embedded software engineers with experience in web and PC application development
· Comfort with basic cryptographic techniques and security protocols like PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, MD5, SHA, Digital Signing
· Experience with CAN communication protocol
· A passion and curiosity for sensors, embedded, electronics and web technology
· Is always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
· Is active on GitHub
· Worked on open source projects
· Loves and understands technology and keeps on top of trends
· Would want to work in a lean, agile and most of test-driven environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, please feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues if you feel they might be interested in this position.
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon in more detail.