We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for managing the strategy, leading your team, collaborating with other Sales and Marketing teams and ensuring that the business goals are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create strategies and roadmap for direct to consumer channels (email, push notification, and SMS) to drive new user acquisition, increased conversion, and improved engagement
- Collaborate with content, marketing, product, and PR teams to develop engaging and revenue-driving communications.
- Work with engineering and design to implement emails and push notifications, including but not limited to building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
- Develop deep understanding of customers and build customer targeting, segmentation, and communication strategies to maximize the conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC
- Build marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve conversion rate, retention, and member loyalty
- Provide on-going reporting, campaign insights and revenue pacing to stakeholders
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience working in a strong metrics driven culture to measure the channel impacts
- Hands on experience with email, SMS, in-app and lifecycle management tools
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels, deliverability and SPAM laws
- Excel, A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work in a small team environment
- International experience a plus, will need to be available during some US hours as needed.
We are currently looking for people who are:
- Problem solvers & action oriented
- Radical thinkers
- Digitally driven
- Creatively inclined
- Not afraid to take control of projects
- Never hesitate to try new things
- Future leaders
What you, as an employee can expect from us:
- Opportunities to learn and upgrade yourself
- Opportunity to work with clients from across the globe.
- Compulsory Work from Home till COVID is over.
- Transparent and honest communication across the organization
- Crazy, chilled out, funny bosses
- Flexible work timings and an amazing environment
- Recognition for YOUR work- lots and lots of it!