Full Job Description
Design all of the communication pieces connected to PRINT, such as brochures, corporate newsletters, pamphlets, hoardings, banners, invites, marketing collaterals, and others.
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Know about copyright information and details
2. Being able to edit videos would be an added benefit.
3. Be able to successfully manage work while operating in a fast-paced workplace and adhering to deadlines.
4. It is required that you have a high level of attention to detail, as well as good communication skills and the ability to work well as a member of a team.
5. ensuring that the brand’s design requirements are always met.
6. Create high-quality creatives that can be used in a range of forms and channels, such as below- and above-the-line advertising (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, outdoor, TV, etc.), organic social media, illustration for the app, website, and other mediums.
7. Editing of videos, animation effects for videos, and materials that may be used across a variety of social media platforms.
8. The candidate obviously needs to be up to date on the most latest design standards and trends, particularly those pertaining to graphics and video.
9. Knowledge of advertising, marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, and multimedia design.
10. Providing mockups as well as draughts for consideration and approval
11. A demonstrated history of success in the role of Vendor Coordinator.
Profile of the Required Candidate
High level of skill and extensive expertise working with design applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other design and editing tools connected with the industry.
A solid understanding of the printing process.
Must have a constructive, cooperative, and cooperative attitude.
Superior capabilities in the areas of organization and time management