- Business Development
- Execution of the Entire Process
- Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Marketing or Business Development Executive, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Hard-working individual.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills