We are looking for PHP Developers who can responsibly manage back-end services for our company. The developer will be responsible for the maintenance of central database and ensure quality performance to requests from the front end.
Responsibilities and duties
• We are looking to hire seasoned PHP Developer.
• Responsible for developing programs, web applications and web sites using dynamic language
• Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
• Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
• Coordinating with Co-developers and other related departments.
• Develop and deploy new features, Upgrade, backup and recover PHP sites.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Integration of data storage solutions.
• Sending regular updates about project status.
Skills and requirements
• Great PHP development skills building large scale web applications and APIs.
• Working Knowledge of CMS Like WordPress, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Magento, Drupal, Joomla etc.
• Experience of working on E-commerce(PHP) / Woo-commerce website
• Integrating database and multiple data sources into a single system.
• Must have clear OOPS concepts, Object Model, and logical skills.
• Familiarity with RDBMS & MYSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
• Hands on experience with Angular JS, Node JS, React.JS, Vue.js. is a plus
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience in using and implementing automated testing frameworks.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and detail-oriented skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal communication skills.