Job Description for ServiceNow Developer Multiple Cities
- Agile Development – Story breakdown, estimation, automated unit tests
- Strong debugging skills
- ServiceNow concepts – Incident, table, CMDB, etc is preferred
- ServiceNow data model, system tables is preferred
- ServiceNow Development eco system familiarity is preferred
Required Technical and Professional Experience
- Workflow Designer Skills
- Knowledge of UI Policy.
- Creation of Script Include / Catalog Script
- Offering & Catalog creation & Integration Skills
- Work experience with remote teams
- Integration Hub (Integration – RESTAPI, SOAP, MID SERVER)
- SERVICE SPOK/SNOW SPOK
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Strong communication skills – both verbally as well as in writing.
- The role will write Low Level Design documents, comprising at times several hundreds of pages.
- Knowledge of Service Portal, Variables / Variable Set
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of IBM's infrastructure services business.