This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Candidate with good customer passion and drive to enhance customer experience. Collaborative with the teams across UiPath.
- The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development life-cycle and should be able to produce high-quality code.
- Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should also entrepreneurial and enjoys learning.
- Studying complex technical issues, architectural and design choices and communicate them with the team and stakeholders in both written and verbal manner to drive consensus.
- Enjoy building software with a broad range of modern technologies and being part of a smart, agile team that is motivated by solving complex business problems with technology.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering, developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency and telemetry, delivered both Online and On Premise.
- 5+ years of experience in Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express, Loopback, Meteor etc.
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages like Java, C#.
- Exceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra etc.
- Proficient in computer science, algorithms and design patterns.
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?