This is what you’ll do at UiPath
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders from various teams to gather, understand and document the applications requirements.
- Propose and finalize the applications’ architecture and their design in conformance to UiPath’s IT applications architecture and design guidelines and policies.
- Build the applications by adopting an agile development SDLC methodology.
- Collaborate with UiPath IT team to deploy and release the application for the internal and external customers.
- Continuously improve, maintain and support the applications by driving adoption, seeking feedback, break fixing and carrying out enhancement releases.
This is what you’ll bring to our team
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- 7+ years of experience working in a software or consulting company in software applications development roles using Microsoft stack (.NET, C# and MS SQL)
- Exceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Well-versed with the entire software development life-cycle and be able to produce high-quality code.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?