We are looking for PHP/ Web Application Developer for a senior level to lead the web application design, development and ongoing enhancements of our corporate web application.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Converting data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases.
- Do proper documentation of the program and add technical requirements in the code.
- Establishing projects from scratch or working on accessible projects.
- Staying aware of security issues in PHP.
- Developing front-end and back-end applications.
- Helping team members to solve different problems.
- Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications and record all procedures.
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different users varying from senior managers to
- varied technical personnel.
- Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
- Maintain and manage complete documentation.
- Guide business decisions from a technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Maintain as well as edit current website according to the requirement of the organization.
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have experience in Core PHP, Angular J’s, Java Script, JQuery, MySQL, JSON or Ajax,
- Required Knowledge of UI Development, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Framework: Codeigniter, Laravel,
Experience Required: Minimum 1 Year
Salary Offered: ₹25,000 – ₹80,000 Per month