What will you be doing as a sales operation specialist
- The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for managing/processing all parts of account management for UiPath, SRL. Providing sensible and accurate information to UiPath’s customers. Work in partnership with sales, customers and a collection of internal teams – Finance, Accounting, Legal to achieve company success.
- Key Responsibilities
- Offering full support to our Enterprise Sales team to help increasing the number of clients
- Updating and maintaining the UiPath CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- End-to-End Order Management
- Licensing First Level of Support in our ticketing platform
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What will you bring for this role
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Quick and accurate computer skills, experience with MS Excel, ideally also Salesforce
- Strong communication, partnering and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Analytical mindset to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Advanced time management skills
- Willing to work in 24/5 shifts (Rotational)