What will you be doing as a sales operation specialist
- The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for managing/processing all parts of account management for UiPath, SRL. Providing sensible and accurate information to UiPath’s customers. Work in partnership with sales, customers and a collection of internal teams – Finance, Accounting, Legal to achieve company success.
- Key Responsibilities
- Offering full support to our Enterprise Sales team to help increasing the number of clients
- Updating and maintaining the UiPath CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- End-to-End Order Management
- Licensing First Level of Support in our ticketing platform
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What will you bring for this role
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Quick and accurate computer skills, experience with MS Excel, ideally also Salesforce
- Strong communication, partnering and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Analytical mindset to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Advanced time management skills
- Willing to work in 24/5 shifts (Rotational)
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?