Responsibilities for IOS Developer
· Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in IOS development
· Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
· Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle