This is what you will do at UiPath
- Provide L1 Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting for clients with respect to UiPath Product and integration Products like Redis.
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure/Security/Networking.
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase.
- Travel to customer site for installation, troubleshooting and training (less than 10% of the time)
This is what your will bring for the Team
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security – minimum 3 years.
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems).
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop.
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus).
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices.
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts.
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus.
- Having Knowledge on Linux platforms is a plus.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.