This is what you will do at UiPath
- Provide L1 Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting for clients with respect to UiPath Product and integration Products like Redis.
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure/Security/Networking.
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase.
- Travel to customer site for installation, troubleshooting and training (less than 10% of the time)
This is what your will bring for the Team
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security – minimum 3 years.
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems).
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop.
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus).
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices.
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts.
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus.
- Having Knowledge on Linux platforms is a plus.
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?