- Work closely with our customers and our product, sales and customer support teams to develop a complete understanding of our users’ challenges and needs
- Develop and maintain product roadmap in collaboration with the Product Owner. This includes prioritization of what to build
- Develop User Stories, Epics, themes and specifications for features and non-functional requirement of Trezi for architects and designers
- Manage and groom the Product Backlog of epics, user stories, themes, and specifications related to the product requirement for architects and designers. Ensure that all entries in the Product Backlog are prioritized and that the Product Backlog is ordered at all times.
- Participate in our Agile/Scrum methodologies including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives for our engineering team for the product roadmap implementation
- Learning & knowledge sharing – stay abreast of & share developments & trends in the building industry and relevant technologies (e.g. VR/AR/MR, cloud collaboration); monitor and analyze competition; share product updates and insights throughout the company
- At least 3 years of actual architecture/design practice with some experience in digital architectural design
- 3-4 years of product management experience with Architecture-Engineering-Construction (AEC) industry software used by architects and designers such as CAD/BIM products (Revit, SketchUp, SolidWorks, etc.).
- Some exposure to SaaS software applications in a startup environment is desirable.
- Good understanding of BIM desirable
- Understanding of data flows between various 3D CAD formats including experience with the SolidWorks API, Fusion API, and Forge API is desirable.
- Experience with immersive technologies such as AR/VR/MR is desirable, but not required
- Experience in Agile/Scrum processes
- Bachelors’ degree in Architecture or Design from a reputed university
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact not only the way the platform is architected and built, but also the future success of the company
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works
- Get great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.