- Work closely with our customers and our product, sales and customer support teams to develop a complete understanding of our users’ challenges and needs
- Develop and maintain product roadmap in collaboration with the Product Owner. This includes prioritization of what to build
- Develop User Stories, Epics, themes and specifications for features and non-functional requirement of Trezi for architects and designers
- Manage and groom the Product Backlog of epics, user stories, themes, and specifications related to the product requirement for architects and designers. Ensure that all entries in the Product Backlog are prioritized and that the Product Backlog is ordered at all times.
- Participate in our Agile/Scrum methodologies including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives for our engineering team for the product roadmap implementation
- Learning & knowledge sharing – stay abreast of & share developments & trends in the building industry and relevant technologies (e.g. VR/AR/MR, cloud collaboration); monitor and analyze competition; share product updates and insights throughout the company
- At least 3 years of actual architecture/design practice with some experience in digital architectural design
- 3-4 years of product management experience with Architecture-Engineering-Construction (AEC) industry software used by architects and designers such as CAD/BIM products (Revit, SketchUp, SolidWorks, etc.).
- Some exposure to SaaS software applications in a startup environment is desirable.
- Good understanding of BIM desirable
- Understanding of data flows between various 3D CAD formats including experience with the SolidWorks API, Fusion API, and Forge API is desirable.
- Experience with immersive technologies such as AR/VR/MR is desirable, but not required
- Experience in Agile/Scrum processes
- Bachelors’ degree in Architecture or Design from a reputed university
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact not only the way the platform is architected and built, but also the future success of the company
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works
- Get great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies