We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product manager and engineers
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
* Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
Build page navigation buttons and search fields
* Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
* Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and management
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
* Portfolio of design projects
* Up-to-date knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.