Operations Manager @ Dimensionless
Dimensionless is looking for an Operations Manager who would be leading the Company Operations, Sales MIS and Customer Support functions. Our Startup culture would require you to juggle multiple roles when needed, to be flexible and a quick thinker and work with a dynamic multicultural and multi location team.
· Managing day to day operations of ed-tech business while coordinating with sales, marketing, and teaching personnel.
· Analyzing and improving the lead to closure conversion rate while reducing sales cycle.
· Smooth running and planning of batches.
· Scheduling of teachers as per the plan.
· Execution of promotional events while coordinating with sales and marketing team.
· Resolution of customer grievances.
· Initiating new strategies for enhancing customer experience.
· Execute tasks on your own (as required) provided a start up environment
· Build a good feedback mechanism for the students and clients, and ensure proper action is taken, to improve the program delivery.
· Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the Sales targets
· Task automation and bringing agility to the sales team via use of technology
You Should Have
· Bachelor’s Degree (Any field) from a reputed college.
· 2- 5 years of operational experience in edtech.
· Street smart and get things done DNA.
· Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Understanding of the edtech industry as a whole.
· Ability to build strong relationships with internal teams.
· Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
· Must be tech savvy with exposure to CRM softwares and LMS