Node js and Angular JS Jobs in IBM Pune: MEAN stack lead profiles who have exp Angular JS and Node JS, Solid knowledge and experience with Nodejs or AngularJS or a similar server-side framework to implement a robust and scalable web platform Restful API services Strong proficiency Java script.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 5 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Nodejs or AngularJS or a similar server-side framework to implement a robust and scalable web platform Restful API services.
- Experience using Sequalae or any other ORM, NoSQL(Mongo) and relational databases (Postgres)
- Experience working with the distributed Version control system like GIT and familiar with different branching strategies.
- Knowledge of Micro services and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices. Strong
- background in Logic and Algorithms
- Experience in system architecture design
- some experience with front-end development (AngularJS) is a value add.
- Experience in working with Offshore teams and good communication skills.
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services