Answer phone calls, emails, and case work from customers and work to resolve customer queries in real time or pass the information to the most relevant department so it can be dealt with appropriately.
Based on your advanced language skills, your main responsibilities will include:
1. Research using the appropriate tools, limiting accounts as appropriate or lifting limits based on appeal, closing out of buyer complaints, tracking customer contacts and logging relevant case related information.
2. Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with our payment.
3. Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes.
4. Customer service and product consulting via phone and e-mail
5. Processing and registration of orders
6. Following-up customer inquiries
7. Monitoring of various campaigns
8. Processing of claims
We expect the ideal candidate to:
Be native in Hindi and fluent in English
Have a positive and outgoing person with a high level of loyalty and responsibility
Take pride in providing outstanding customer service through strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Be comfortable at multi-tasking
Be a committed person and open to working with flexible office hours