We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, documenting, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as a Technical Business Analyst at Navtech, you will:
- Act as a liaison between business and technical teams.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 2-4 yrs experience in Business Analysis and Product documentation.
- Firm understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC).
- Good knowledge in generating process documentation. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures while paying attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Github and JIRA (Project Tracking Software).
- Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have excellent logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Work with clients from US, UK, and Australia.
- Family Health Insurance cover of 5 Lacs.
- Excellent growth opportunities both technically and financially.
- Friendly work environment.