Here’s what you will do at UiPath:-
- Use machine learning & deep learning techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems.
- Develop NLP, NLU, NLG, NER, computer vision models and technologies for acquiring, parsing, interpreting and visualizing structured and unstructured data
- Running regular benchmarking tests and perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your research-based optimizations to provide thought- leadership to the team
- Study and extract relevant information from large amounts data to help in automating the workflows and optimizing key processes.
- Help the team in building large scale online learning system.
- Help the team to build research to production pipeline.
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
Here’s what you will bring to UiPath:-
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with two or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++/C# or Python.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, machine reading comprehension, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Experience with one deep learning frameworks, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Knowledge about RPA.