Here’s what you will do at UiPath:-
- Use machine learning & deep learning techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems.
- Develop NLP, NLU, NLG, NER, computer vision models and technologies for acquiring, parsing, interpreting and visualizing structured and unstructured data
- Running regular benchmarking tests and perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your research-based optimizations to provide thought- leadership to the team
- Study and extract relevant information from large amounts data to help in automating the workflows and optimizing key processes.
- Help the team in building large scale online learning system.
- Help the team to build research to production pipeline.
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
Here’s what you will bring to UiPath:-
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with two or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++/C# or Python.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, machine reading comprehension, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Experience with one deep learning frameworks, TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Knowledge about RPA.
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?