Looking for someone to lead a team to build features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
In your typical work week, you will lead the development team to implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment. You’ll help create detailed software development plans, scope development effort, and provide reliable resource and timeline estimates. You’ll perform performance and scalability analysis as needed, identify bottlenecks and help improve the overall stability and performance of the system.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
? Must Haves
– You’ve been building web applications professionally for 3+ years
– You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages — e.g., PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java
– Familiar with modern engineering practices: Code Reviews, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
– You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions
– You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
– You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
– You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
– Startup experience, preferably a tech startup
– Open Source contributor
– Experience with leading a team of 10+ developers
– Health benefits – sports, gym whatever you want
– Work out of the coolest office in Bangalore
– Global experience as the team is spread between India and UK
⚡ Apply if
– You want to be a team member rather than an employee – cultural fit is the most important thing. Start-up life is a roller coaster and we want to make sure no matter how the day has gone we can still go out for a pint at the end of it
– You take ownership
– You’ve an eye for detail
– You’re a problem solver, and a perpetual learner
– You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset
About ClearGlass Analytics
Spread across two geographical locations and covering 6 countries amongst us, we love what we do. We are building a RegTech SaaS product that is increasing transparency in the pensions industry and funded by one of the largest corporates. We are particular about the people we work with in our team and go a long way to make sure they are happy. Please only apply if you think its a place you see as a good fit - our website has relevant information for you to gauge but if you have a question, write to us!
ClearGlass is a technology platform designed to collect and present cost data. The cost collection process is made simple and cheap, and the output; interesting and understandable.