As a Sr Recruiter, your role will support talent acquisition activities internally and with our clients. This full lifecycle recruiter role will be responsible for managing client relationship, sourcing, talent selection, interview scheduling, offer and on-boarding process.
· Perform full cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
· Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process.
· Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
· Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
· Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates.
· Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods.
· Conduct telephones interviews to further qualify applicants for all open positions
· Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews
· Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers.
· Utilize various social media avenues and portals such as Naukri, Monster, Shine, Linkedin etc. for recruitment.
· 2+ years of full lifecycle recruitment experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working on IT positions
· Experience with ATS is a plus
· Ability to work on bulk requirements
· Excellent communications skills
· Bachelors or Equivalent work experience
About Kore1 Manpower Solution Pvt Ltd
At KORE1, we build connections that help our companies and candidates succeed. Guided by our KORE values, we leverage our expertise and connections to make the right match for you. We are the workforce management partner you can rely on.