Your day in the role will include…
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Strong into trends and directions of the Industry, marketplace and the players
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
You will come with…
- Hands on experience with JAVA 8 and above – Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS . Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse , IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant , Maven.
- Experience of working in HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, JUnit
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
- Java 8 , JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST , Hibernate, Angular JS , Node JS, CSS3 , HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge , Git , Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
• Microservices , Docker, Spring Cloud, GW
Additional Information :
Industry: Technical Specialist
Job Code : 266494BR
IBM has continually shifted business operations by focusing on higher-value, more profitable markets. This includes spinning off printer manufacturer Lexmark in 1991 and the sale of personal computer (ThinkPad/ThinkCentre) and x86-based server businesses to Lenovo (in 2005 and 2014, respectively), and acquiring companies such as PwC Consulting (2002), SPSS (2009), The Weather Company (2016), and Red Hat (2019). Also in 2015, IBM announced that it would go "fabless", continuing to design semiconductors, but offloading manufacturing to GlobalFoundries.
Nicknamed Big Blue, IBM is one of 30 companies included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average and one of the world's largest employers, with (as of 2018) over 352,600 employees, known as "IBMers". At least 70% of IBMers are based outside the United States, and the country with the largest number of IBMers is India. IBM employees have been awarded five Nobel Prizes, six Turing Awards, ten National Medals of Technology (USA) and five National Medals of Science (USA).