Provide backend support for various facilities / warehouses located in US, Europe and Asia Pacific locations. The functions can include any of the below mentioned activities:
1. Expert in Advanced Excel Macro.
2. Inbound Services: ASN Grief resolution for the materials lying with suppliers/contract processors.
3. Processing of purchase orders, receipts and receipt adjustments to accounts payable. Resolving the grief caused due to discrepancy between invoice and the physical receipts
4. Claims: Processing of claims from dealers and reporting to facilities.
5. Cycle Count: Reconciliation of parts to ensure accuracy of inventory and value for facilities as per cycle count schedule.
6. Reconciliation: Reconciliation of parts to ensure accuracy of inventory quantities and value for warehouse at various locations.
7. Returns: Processing of returns from dealers and reporting to the facilities
8. Supplier Lead Time: Updating the new lead-time to dock for the suppliers
9. Reporting: Generating reports as per the requirement of clients.
10. Data entry: Provide data entry work for the clients.
Required Functional Expertise:
Supply chain management, Logistics, 3PL, Warehousing, Service parts Logistics
Experience: Minimum 1 Yrs experience in Supply chain management, Logistics, 3PL, Warehousing, Service parts Logistics
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Commerce /Science/Engineering or equivalent degree
Desired systems capability: SAP end user knowledge, Mainframe end user knowledge, Microsoft Office (Excel applications), ERP
Caterpillar Inc. or sometimes shortened to CAT is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world's largest construction equipment manufacturer.