The resource would be responsible for understanding the domain, technical flow of the application and accomplishing the tasks/new features under agile methodology. Also, should be responsible for writing code, designing and creating services required by the business.
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio 2019, .Net FW 4.0 +
- Expertise in .Net, C#.
- Strong Knowledge in OOPS and LINQ.
- Good Knowledge on Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Responsible for full SDLC activities. Plan, Analyze, Design, Code, Test and Deploy .NET Web Application.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Must have experience in analysis, development, and testing phases.
- Knowledge on Agile Development Methodology.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and Maintain simple to complex .net applications.
- Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality.
- The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general product maintenance.
- To understand specification document and perform coding as per the design and standards & guidelines.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ability to perform L2 support with in-depth impact analysis on incidents and problems arising from the production environment.
- Collaborate with other team members.