About The Role
Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive real-time business insights with a conversational user experience, enabling decisioning at the speed of thought. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in various industry verticals.
We are looking for passionate Architect to lead development of our core product. You will work closely with a set of talented engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists to bring innovative ideas to life.
Roles & Responsibilities
• 8-12+ years of technical leadership and architecture experience in software development
• 5+ years of experience architecting, building, or operating cloud-based applications or infrastructures and highly scalable and low latency applications
• Flexibility and creativity in solution design, including leveraging emerging technologies
• Lead and own architectural aspects of designing and building multi – tenanted modern data warehouses, business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics and visualization platform
• Experience with cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Experience with Microservices (architecture is a plus)
• Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
• Experience with continuous delivery, and DevOps
• Ensures security, data isolation, quality, integrity, extensibility, adaptability, scalability, availability and understandability of this platform
• Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives to enterprise clients and senior team members
• Solid understanding of security, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
• Understands technical, business and organizational requirements of a modern data warehouse and business intelligence platform
• Proven experience architecting scalable, performance – oriented solutions using emerging Big Data technologies and traditional ETL tools
• Owns the logical and physical data model of DW and OLAP systems
• Leads and owns evaluation and selection of technology products to meet strategic business intelligence data management objectives
• Lead discussions with stakeholders on software requirements and design aspects related to key technical components, frameworks, interfaces etc.
• Compile and write technical design documentation related to data warehouse design and architecture.
• Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross – functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
• Good experience of designing and developing Full Stack Web Applications using Python, Django, Flask, Angular, HTML5, Bootstrap, Database.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
Visit https://bit.ly/hxangel to learn more about Hypersonix
Hypersonix at a glance
AI-powered Autonomous Analytics Platform™ for Consumer Commerce
Hypersonix focuses on Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Sales Automation, Predictive Analytics, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Hypersonix has raised $15.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.